Northern businesses have great potential which we want to unlock.
What we do
FW Capital provides flexible finance to dynamic businesses in the North of England.
We’re a specialist in SME finance and we deliver a number of investment funds set up to help businesses thrive.
We can support businesses in the following ways:
- Loans from £100,000 to £750,000 to support growth and expansion.
- Short term loans from £100,000 to £2 million help bid for and deliver contracts.
- Property development loans from £250,000 to £1 million.
Visit our Get business finance section to see our range of finance available.
A strong track record
We’ve been providing finance since 2010, building up a strong track record in helping local businesses access the capital they need.
In that time we’ve successfully delivered funds resulting in a £144 million injection of cash into the northern economy.
We work closely with Local Enterprise Partnerships, business support agencies, intermediaries and other funders and have an established business network across the UK.
Funds we manage
FW Capital is currently managing a number of funds in the North of England:
- The Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund for the North West of England launched in 2017.
- The Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund for Cumbria and Tees Valley launched in 2017.
- The £10 million North West Property Fund launched in 2017.
- The £10 million Tees Valley Catalyst Fund launched in 2013.
- The £45 million North West Fund for Loans Plus launched in 2010, which replaced the North West Fund for Business Loans. This fund is now fully invested.
For more information see our funds we manage page.
Part of the DBW Group
FW Capital is part of the DBW Group (formally the Finance Wales Group).