Before you apply
- Our funds cover specific areas of the North West and North East of England, make sure you have checked your business against our criteria here.
- You will need to register an account to fill in our online application form.
- You can save your progress and return to complete the form another time.
- Partially completed application forms will only be available up to one month before deletion.
- You will need to upload supporting documents such as business plans and financials, some of these are mandatory.
- If you are applying for a CBILS loan up to £250,000 you can use our cash flow forecast template.
- Please note, FW Capital are only able to consider funding to eligible SMEs where private sector lenders (e.g. banks, finance companies) have been unable to support this requirement, or where indicated terms were deemed unacceptable.
If you need some assistance completing your application form contact us and we'll be happy to help.
Under data protection law we must have a valid legal basis for collecting and using your personal information. When you contact us for more information about our products or services, we believe that we have a legitimate interest in being able to respond fully to your enquiry. Your personal data will only be used to respond to your query. For more information, see section two of our privacy notice.